- Sceptre International Group Limited – Global Carbon Credits Market
- Sceptre International Group Limited News – Rothschild Australia and E3 International to take the lead in the global carbon trading market
- Sceptre International Group Limited – Understanding an Emissions Trading Scheme
- Sceptre International Group Limited – Ethics and Energy: Carbon Trading
- Sceptre International Group Limited News – John Lewis group to cut absolute CO2 emissions by 15%
- Sceptre International Group Limited - Sceptre offers broker services in environmental carbon markets - http://ow.ly/3Nj5D 6 years ago
- Sceptre International Group - Carbon Advisory Service - counteracting emissions through a carbon-saving project - http://ow.ly/3Nj83 6 years ago
- Sceptre International Group Limited -Sceptre is a member of the UK Sustainable Investment & Finance Association - http://ow.ly/3NiOi 6 years ago
- Sceptre International have partnered with key companies in the carbon market to offer clients the best quality credits - http://ow.ly/3Nj3i 6 years ago
- Sceptre International Group Limited is a rapidly growing environmental credit brokerage, and specialist investment firm - http://ow.ly/3Nirc 6 years ago
- This $118m mutual fund pays companies in carbon credits January 5, 2018Backed by SAP, Danone and Schneider Electric, the new Livelihoods Fund aims to avert the emissions of up to 25 million tons of carbon
- 'Monumental': China launches national emissions trading system December 19, 2017Carbon market will initially cover China's energy sector before expanding over the coming years, but it is still not yet know when trading will actually begin
- Is carbon pricing more important than renewables subsidies? December 5, 2017With renewables costs coming down, carbon pricing represents most cost-effective means of decarbonising EU power sector, according to LSE researchers
- Making carbon count: how pricing in externalities could drive the circular economy November 24, 2017David Newman of the World Biogas Association argues the global march of carbon pricing schemes will have big implications for the waste industry and beyond
- SSE and Drax call for UK to ensure 'robust and strong' carbon price October 23, 2017Treasury faces fresh calls to confirm future of carbon price floor, as EU begins work on post-Brexit emissions trading scheme plan
- This $118m mutual fund pays companies in carbon credits January 5, 2018
Category Archives: Carbon Trading
Due to the global recession in 2008-09 and the economic slowdown thereafter, the global voluntary carbon market was reduced to almost half in 2009. Things began to improve slightly in 2010 and though voluntary markets started recovering in dollar terms … Continue reading
Sceptre International Group Limited News – Rothschild Australia and E3 International to take the lead in the global carbon trading market
Sydney, Australia – Rothschild Australia and E3 International are set to become key players in the international carbon credit trading market, an emerging commodity market that analysts estimate could be worth up to US$150 billion by 2012.
How long have emissions trading schemes also known as (carbon trading schemes) been in existence and how many countries currently have one are aspects of global warming not often discussed in the media. With the issue of global warming on … Continue reading
Emissions trading is a form of permit trading (most commonly in the form of carbon emissions trading) between companies and countries in order to meet emissions obligations such as those laid out within the Kyoto Protocol.
The John Lewis Retail Group has made a commitment to slash its absolute CO2 emissions by 15 percent by 2020. Progress on the reduction will be monitored internally each month, with an annual report on progress being made available to … Continue reading
FRANKFURT (Reuters) – German carbon dioxide emissions in 2010 were 4.8 percent higher than the year before at 826.5 million metric tons, a prominent researcher said on Tuesday.
PUMA, the sporting goods brand, and its parent company PPR will offset their 2010 carbon dioxide emissions by purchasing carbon credits generated through conservation of wildlife habitat in Kenya.
Australia, March 11 – The Gillard government has foreshadowed a big-spending policy to help business through the transition to a carbon price, as the head of Toyota Australia warned the tax could put the local industry ”in a corner with … Continue reading
Airlines’ entry to the European Union’s carbon market next year will add at least 1 billion euros to their costs, make some operators less competitive and ultimately lead to higher air fares and carbon prices. From January 1 next year, … Continue reading
By Simon Wilson http://www.moneyweek.com Carbon trading has been getting a tough press recently, but reports of its demise are very much exaggerated, says Simon Wilson.