- Sceptre International Group Limited – Global Carbon Credits Market
- Sceptre International Group Limited News – Rothschild Australia and E3 International to take the lead in the global carbon trading market
- Sceptre International Group Limited – Understanding an Emissions Trading Scheme
- Sceptre International Group Limited – Ethics and Energy: Carbon Trading
- Sceptre International Group Limited News – John Lewis group to cut absolute CO2 emissions by 15%
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- SSE and Drax call for UK to ensure 'robust and strong' carbon price October 23, 2017Treasury faces fresh calls to confirm future of carbon price floor, as EU begins work on post-Brexit emissions trading scheme plan
- How the UK is risking a coal power revival without a higher carbon price October 16, 2017Aurora Energy Research report warns that plan to phase out coal power in the UK could falter unless Treasury increases carbon price
- How carbon pricing is becoming 'the norm' for large corporates October 12, 2017Disclosure experts CDP reports that growing numbers of big firms are now using internal carbon pricing to help prepare for low-carbon transition - but some are taking it more seriously than others
- Over 25 governments promise bolder action on carbon markets September 3, 2017EU states, Mexico and South Korea among nations to sign joint statement endorsing "renewed co-operation" on carbon markets
- The BusinessGreen Blockchain Briefing August 11, 2017Our exclusive three-part series explores the huge potential for the green economy to harness emerging blockchain technologies
- SSE and Drax call for UK to ensure 'robust and strong' carbon price October 23, 2017
Category Archives: Renewable Energy
Energy Minister Jim Mather aims to boost renewable heat market after UK government said it will delay domestic phase of the Renewable Heat Incentive to 2012 The Scottish government is launching a £500,000 interest-free loan scheme to boost the number … Continue reading
Carbon Trust to fund testing of Deep Green device that promises to tap tidal energy potential in slow-moving currents Underwater kites generating electricity from tidal flows could take off along Britain’s coastline if a new trial backed by a £350,000 … Continue reading
Island outlines plan to rebuild shattered economy with help of 727-mile transmission cable The Icelandic government is examining the feasibility of transmitting up to 18 terawatt-hours (TWh) of geothermal and hydropower to the UK each year as part of its … Continue reading
Sceptre International Group Limited News – Deeper emissions cuts would pull Europe out of economic mire
Report claims move to 30 per cent target would yield GDP gains of €600bn and more than six million jobs More demanding greenhouse gas emissions targets would help spur Europe’s economic recovery, rather than damage the bloc’s prospects as some … Continue reading
Environment ministers meeting in Nairobi to discuss remit for Intergovernmental Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services panel Environment ministers from around the world will meet this week in Nairobi, Kenya in an attempt to finalise plans for a new independent … Continue reading
Aldersgate Group urges chancellor to focus on ‘green growth’ in next month’s budget A coalition including some of the UK’s largest businesses has today called on chancellor George Osborne to deliver a new green growth strategy as part of his … Continue reading
Prince Charles urges countries to incorporate nature into new economic growth model Prince Charles yesterday lent his voice to growing calls for a more effective means of measuring economic growth, warning the world must shift from a model of rampant … Continue reading
British Land, Motorola and Mothercare latest to have carbon-cutting efforts certified Three more UK companies have today been awarded the Carbon Trust Standard, pushing the number of organisations meeting the scheme’s carbon-cutting criteria to 500.
More than 40 per cent of England’s household waste was recycled, reused or composted last year, representing a new record for the country according to provisional statistics released today by Defra.
Sceptre International Group Limited – Sceptre International – South West Australia set to capture carbon emissions
The Department of Mines and Petroleum says the State’s first on-shore carbon capture and storage facility could be up and running within four years.