- Sceptre International Group Limited – Global Carbon Credits Market
- Sceptre International Group Limited News – Rothschild Australia and E3 International to take the lead in the global carbon trading market
- Sceptre International Group Limited – Understanding an Emissions Trading Scheme
- Sceptre International Group Limited – Ethics and Energy: Carbon Trading
- Sceptre International Group Limited News – John Lewis group to cut absolute CO2 emissions by 15%
- Sceptre International Group Limited - Sceptre offers broker services in environmental carbon markets - http://ow.ly/3Nj5D 6 years ago
- Sceptre International Group - Carbon Advisory Service - counteracting emissions through a carbon-saving project - http://ow.ly/3Nj83 6 years ago
- Sceptre International Group Limited -Sceptre is a member of the UK Sustainable Investment & Finance Association - http://ow.ly/3NiOi 6 years ago
- Sceptre International have partnered with key companies in the carbon market to offer clients the best quality credits - http://ow.ly/3Nj3i 6 years ago
- Sceptre International Group Limited is a rapidly growing environmental credit brokerage, and specialist investment firm - http://ow.ly/3Nirc 6 years ago
- $100 carbon tax needed to dodge dangerous warming, say experts May 30, 2017Leading economists including Joseph Stiglitz and Nicholas Stern suggest carbon prices will need to rise dramatically to hit global climate goals
- Businesses and governments call for global carbon price in bid 'to prevent dangerous warming' May 14, 2017Carbon Pricing Leadership Coalition of more than 200 organisations calls for expansion of carbon pricing to cover 25 per cent of total emissions by 2020
- European coal emissions slump 11 per cent April 4, 2017Closure of UK coal plants and switching to gas and renewables has led to a sharp fall in EU greenhouse gas emissions, but analysts fear carbon-savings from industry are 'stalling'
- Singapore to introduce carbon tax to curb emissions February 21, 2017Finance minister reveals plans to impose emissions tax by 2019, with initial price set between S$10 and S$20 per tonne
- European Parliament approves carbon market reforms February 15, 2017But campaigners warn plans to cancel excess carbon allowances do not go far enough
- $100 carbon tax needed to dodge dangerous warming, say experts May 30, 2017
Category Archives: Renewable Energy
Energy Minister Jim Mather aims to boost renewable heat market after UK government said it will delay domestic phase of the Renewable Heat Incentive to 2012 The Scottish government is launching a £500,000 interest-free loan scheme to boost the number … Continue reading
Carbon Trust to fund testing of Deep Green device that promises to tap tidal energy potential in slow-moving currents Underwater kites generating electricity from tidal flows could take off along Britain’s coastline if a new trial backed by a £350,000 … Continue reading
Island outlines plan to rebuild shattered economy with help of 727-mile transmission cable The Icelandic government is examining the feasibility of transmitting up to 18 terawatt-hours (TWh) of geothermal and hydropower to the UK each year as part of its … Continue reading
Sceptre International Group Limited News – Deeper emissions cuts would pull Europe out of economic mire
Report claims move to 30 per cent target would yield GDP gains of €600bn and more than six million jobs More demanding greenhouse gas emissions targets would help spur Europe’s economic recovery, rather than damage the bloc’s prospects as some … Continue reading
Environment ministers meeting in Nairobi to discuss remit for Intergovernmental Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services panel Environment ministers from around the world will meet this week in Nairobi, Kenya in an attempt to finalise plans for a new independent … Continue reading
Aldersgate Group urges chancellor to focus on ‘green growth’ in next month’s budget A coalition including some of the UK’s largest businesses has today called on chancellor George Osborne to deliver a new green growth strategy as part of his … Continue reading
Prince Charles urges countries to incorporate nature into new economic growth model Prince Charles yesterday lent his voice to growing calls for a more effective means of measuring economic growth, warning the world must shift from a model of rampant … Continue reading
British Land, Motorola and Mothercare latest to have carbon-cutting efforts certified Three more UK companies have today been awarded the Carbon Trust Standard, pushing the number of organisations meeting the scheme’s carbon-cutting criteria to 500.
More than 40 per cent of England’s household waste was recycled, reused or composted last year, representing a new record for the country according to provisional statistics released today by Defra.
Sceptre International Group Limited – Sceptre International – South West Australia set to capture carbon emissions
The Department of Mines and Petroleum says the State’s first on-shore carbon capture and storage facility could be up and running within four years.