- Sceptre International Group Limited – Global Carbon Credits Market
- Sceptre International Group Limited News – Rothschild Australia and E3 International to take the lead in the global carbon trading market
- Sceptre International Group Limited – Understanding an Emissions Trading Scheme
- Sceptre International Group Limited – Ethics and Energy: Carbon Trading
- Sceptre International Group Limited News – John Lewis group to cut absolute CO2 emissions by 15%
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- SSE and Drax call for UK to ensure 'robust and strong' carbon price October 23, 2017Treasury faces fresh calls to confirm future of carbon price floor, as EU begins work on post-Brexit emissions trading scheme plan
- How the UK is risking a coal power revival without a higher carbon price October 16, 2017Aurora Energy Research report warns that plan to phase out coal power in the UK could falter unless Treasury increases carbon price
- How carbon pricing is becoming 'the norm' for large corporates October 12, 2017Disclosure experts CDP reports that growing numbers of big firms are now using internal carbon pricing to help prepare for low-carbon transition - but some are taking it more seriously than others
- Over 25 governments promise bolder action on carbon markets September 3, 2017EU states, Mexico and South Korea among nations to sign joint statement endorsing "renewed co-operation" on carbon markets
- The BusinessGreen Blockchain Briefing August 11, 2017Our exclusive three-part series explores the huge potential for the green economy to harness emerging blockchain technologies
- SSE and Drax call for UK to ensure 'robust and strong' carbon price October 23, 2017
Category Archives: Sceptre International Group News
Due to the global recession in 2008-09 and the economic slowdown thereafter, the global voluntary carbon market was reduced to almost half in 2009. Things began to improve slightly in 2010 and though voluntary markets started recovering in dollar terms … Continue reading
Sceptre International Group Limited News – Rothschild Australia and E3 International to take the lead in the global carbon trading market
Sydney, Australia – Rothschild Australia and E3 International are set to become key players in the international carbon credit trading market, an emerging commodity market that analysts estimate could be worth up to US$150 billion by 2012.
How long have emissions trading schemes also known as (carbon trading schemes) been in existence and how many countries currently have one are aspects of global warming not often discussed in the media. With the issue of global warming on … Continue reading
Emissions trading is a form of permit trading (most commonly in the form of carbon emissions trading) between companies and countries in order to meet emissions obligations such as those laid out within the Kyoto Protocol.
The John Lewis Retail Group has made a commitment to slash its absolute CO2 emissions by 15 percent by 2020. Progress on the reduction will be monitored internally each month, with an annual report on progress being made available to … Continue reading
FRANKFURT (Reuters) – German carbon dioxide emissions in 2010 were 4.8 percent higher than the year before at 826.5 million metric tons, a prominent researcher said on Tuesday.
PUMA, the sporting goods brand, and its parent company PPR will offset their 2010 carbon dioxide emissions by purchasing carbon credits generated through conservation of wildlife habitat in Kenya.
Australia, March 11 – The Gillard government has foreshadowed a big-spending policy to help business through the transition to a carbon price, as the head of Toyota Australia warned the tax could put the local industry ”in a corner with … Continue reading
Airlines’ entry to the European Union’s carbon market next year will add at least 1 billion euros to their costs, make some operators less competitive and ultimately lead to higher air fares and carbon prices. From January 1 next year, … Continue reading
Energy Minister Jim Mather aims to boost renewable heat market after UK government said it will delay domestic phase of the Renewable Heat Incentive to 2012 The Scottish government is launching a £500,000 interest-free loan scheme to boost the number … Continue reading